What is your idea of the perfect beach? Packed with beautiful people or quiet and secluded? A water sports playground or blissful, sun-soaked sands? Discover the best Miami beaches to fit your every desire and book your vacation getaway today.
Whether you want to bliss out with a juicy book in the sunshine or indulge in high-octane water sports on the waves, Miami’s beaches provide unparalleled playgrounds to explore during your next vacation. Check out some of our favorites and plan your trip today!
Relax. Play. Sun, Swim, And Surf On Miami’s Best Beaches.
Looking for the perfect beach? You’ll find it in Miami. Bliss out with a juicy beach read in the sunshine. Indulge in high-octane water sports on the waves. Enjoy premium people-watching and bury yourself in the sand. Discover your idea of the ultimate beach moments away from Winter Haven.
What Are The Best Beaches In Miami?
- South Beach: There’s no denying the glamorous sizzle that infuses this sexy strip of sand. It’s one of the world’s most famous beaches for a reason and you can walk to it from Winter Haven.
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park: Go kayaking, fishing, windsurfing, and cycling at this active beach, which also features a historic lighthouse.
- Crandon Park: Stroll a meandering boardwalk on this picture-perfect beach, which is ideal for a sunset barbeque.
- Haulover Park Beach: Walk your dog or sunbathe in the nude at this easygoing beach with gorgeous white sands. It’s also a great place to fly a kite.
- North Beach: Looking for peace and quiet? Unwind on this chilled-out, relaxing beach and finish the day with a concert at the North Beach Bandshell.
South Beach Hotel With Rooftop Terrace & Chic Italian Restaurant
Stay steps away from the sand at our upscale boutique hotel, which is located right on the famous Ocean Drive. You can walk to the beach in minutes from Winter Have or at designer shops, high-end restaurants, and inspiring art deco architecture. Want to make it happen? Browse our current special offers and book your reservations today!