Discover the Most Popular Things to Do in Miami: 10 Hotspots
Posted by: Winter Haven Hotel
What's on your Miami bucket list? From an elegant Italian villa on the waterfront to a colorful neighborhood filled with oversized art, see how many of these superstar attractions you can experience in Miami.
Make a plan to experience Miami's top 10 superstar attractions on your next South Beach adventure, including Lincoln Road, Wynwood Walls, and Ocean Drive.
Miami's Bucket List Hotspots: 10 Most Popular Attractions
How many can you experience on your next South Beach adventure? You'll find no shortage of amazing things to do in Miami but these are the 10 most popular. Visit them all and find your favorite:
- South Beach Dazzling Art Deco architecture, outdoor cafes, celebrity chef restaurants, and a glamorous beach scene at Miami's #1 attraction and stay in the heart of it all at our boutique hotel on Ocean Drive.
- Lincoln Road Bustling epicenter of shopping, dining, entertainment and people-watching!
- Bayside Marketplace Two-level outdoor shopping center on the waterfront.
- Zoological Wildlife Foundation Hands-on guided wildlife tours by appointment only.
- Vizcaya Museum & Gardens Gorgeous Italian-style villa and estate on the waterfront.
- American Airlines Arena Massive music concerts and Miami Heat NBA games.
- Wynwood Walls Outdoor museum with large-scale street art and colorful murals.
- Deering Estate Historic home and brilliant museum of Miami culture and heritage.
- Miami Design District Creative neighborhood with art galleries, boutiques, and design houses.
- Ocean Drive Vibrant beachfront thoroughfare lined by Art Deco treasures including our South Beach hotel!
Winter Haven: Bucket List Boutique Hotel on South Beach
Add one more stop to your Miami bucket list: stay at our beautiful, one-of-a-kind hotel
. Book your reservations now at our Marriott Autograph Collection hotel to experience high-end amenities
, spectacular rooms and suites
, and an unbeatable location on Ocean Drive.