Most Romantic Things to Do on Valentine's Day in Miami
Posted by: Winter Haven Hotel
Love is in the air. Feel the tingles of true romance when you celebrate Valentine's Day in Miami. From sunset strolls on the beach to Latin dancing in the streets, thrill your heart with a romantic getaway to Winter Haven Hotel in South Beach.
Hold hands as you stroll along the beach, tour an Italian villa, dance in the streets of Little Havana, and fall in love on a romantic getaway to Miami.
Rush Into Love on Valentine's Day in Miami: Most Romantic Things to Do
Nothing is more romantic than a getaway to South Beach. From beautiful sunsets to lavish spa treatments and decadent dining, Miami was made for lovers. Follow your heart to Winter Haven this February and plan the perfect escape for two.
Miami on Valentine's Day: Where to Go & What to Do
- Little Havana Dance in the streets of this colorful neighborhood or hit up the Latin clubs and learn how to salsa. Explore Calle Ocho's dynamic culture and cool art galleries.
- Romantic Places to Kiss Canoodle at the Italian villa estate of Vizcaya Gardens, among the blooms at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, or in the blue lights of Miami Seaquarium.
- Exquisite Dining Indulge in mouthwatering Italian cuisine at Il Bolognese, savor fresh sushi in South Beach, and explore Miami's exciting international culinary scene.
- Luxury Spas Many of Miami's finest spas offer special deals for Valentine's Day, including decadent couple's massages, herbal facials, and organic body treatments. Pamper each other!
- Strolls on the Beach Perhaps the most romantic thing to do on Valentine's Day is also the simplest: walking hand-in-hand along picture-perfect South Beach.
Find Romance Steps Away from the Beach at Winter Haven Hotel
Situated on Ocean Drive next to Lummus Park in South Beach, our Autograph Collection hotel puts you in the heart of South Beach. The sand and surf are just moments away, along with romantic restaurants, unique shops, and beachside paths. Share martinis in our lobby bar and toast your love at our rooftop terrace. Fall in love with Winter Haven South Beach Hotel